Application for Gratuitous Permit



  1. Duly accomplished application form
  2. Endorsement Letter from the concerned Dean (for student applicants only), or in the case of an individual researcher, from a recognized expert or a research institution or conservation organization
  3. Prior clearance from the neighborhood/affected communities, i.e. concerned LGU’s, recognized Head of Indigenous Cultural Communities (ICC) in accordance with RA 8371, or Protected Area Management Board (PAMB)
  4. Copy of the Research/Thesis/Dissertation Proposals, or Copy of the Affidavit of Undertaking/Approved Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
  5. Payment Fee


For more inquiries, you may call (02) 775-3300 .