JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 440

Application for Special Private Land Timber Permit




  1. Filled-out Online Application Form or Letter of Application
  2. Authenticated copy of ownership to the Land
  3. Endorsement by Local Agrarian Reform Officer, for areas covered by Certificate of Land Ownership Award (CLOA)
  4. Inventory fee based on DAO 2004-16


  1. Harvesting Development Plan, if the application covers = (10) hectares with at least 50% of the area covered with forest trees
  2. Endorsement from any of the following Local Government Unit Officials
  3. Initial Environmental Examination (IEE) as a basis for the Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC)


For more inquiries, you may call (02) 775-3300