Application for Special Use Agreement in Protected Areas


  1. Duly accomplished application form
  2. For tenured migrants, a certification from the concerned CENRO
  3. For Indigenous People (IP) a certification from the Regional/Provincial NCIP that the applicant is an IP, living within the Protected Area
  4. For Government Official/Employee, a written permission from the Department’s Secretary or Head of the Agency concerned
  5. For an Individual Applicant, a certified copy of birth certificate or any other evidence of Filipino Citizenship
  6. For a Corporation, association or partnership, a copy of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Articles of Incorporation and By-laws, and a resolution from the Governing Board designating the authorized representative of the said corporation, association or partnership
  7. For a cooperative, a Certificate of Registration with the Cooperative Development Authority (CDA)
  8. In case of application of non-tenured migrants within PACBRMA areas for activities not included in the CRMP, a MOA between the proponent and PACBRMA holder
  9. Indicative Development Plan
  10. Proof of Financial Capability to manage and develop the area applied for based on paid-up capital and/or collaterable real properties
  11. A certified copy of the applicant’s Income Tax Returns for the past (5) years. In case the applicant has been in existence for less than (5) years, the Income Tax Return(s) since its’ registration shall be submitted
  12. If the applied Protected Area is within the Province of Palawan, a clearance/authorization from the Palawan Council for Sustainable Development (PCSD) pursuant to RA 7611 Strategic Environmental Plan for Palawan
  13. Free and Prior Informed Consent (FPIC) of concerned IPs and/or Prior Informed Consent (PIC) of local communities and LGUs, when necessary

For more inquiries, you may call (02) 775-3300

Please click here to request a Birth Certificate via