1. Memorandum addressed to the Chair of the DENR HRDC, attention HRDC Secretariat, to be endorsed by Head of Office and concurred by Supervising Undersecretary/Assistant Secretary:
2. Resolution from HRDC Counterpart recommending the nomination of the applicant;
3. Service Record;
4. Certification from the Director supervising human resource development/Assistant Regional Director for Management Service/Assistant Director (Region/Bureau/Attached Agency) stating that the applicant:
a. has No Pending Administrative and/or Criminal Case;
b. has No Pending Scholarship Nomination; and,
c. performance rating for two (2) immediate rating periods were at least Very Satisfactory;
d. has not been a delinquent scholar from a previous scholarship grant;
e. has rendered and completed the service obligation required under the previous scholarship; and
f. physically and mentally fit to study.
5. Certification of actual duties and responsibilities (including past involvement) relevant to the course signed by immediate superior; and
6. Updated Personal Data Sheet with experience sheet, duly signed by authorized person administering oath.
The DENR HRDC shall screen/select qualified candidates to the Program. Selected candidates will be notified and shall be endorsed to the PUP OUS to proceed with the application/admission process, including taking the admission exam of the University. They shall be required to submit the following documentary requirements to the PUP OU Registrar thru the DENR HRDC Secrtariat:
· Application for admission addressed to OUS Executive Director, Dr. Carmencita L. Castolo, with two (2) passport size ID Picture;
· Filled-out Recommendation letter form (download the form)
· Transcript of Records of highest degree earned from the school last attended (1 original and 2 photocopies);
· Certificate of Employment; and
· Photocopy of marriage contract (for married female applicant) with Registry Number
Full Scholarship grant will be awarded to thirty (30) successful candidates, with benefits and privileges for the duration of the grant in accordance with the existing scholarship policies and guidelines, after their admission to the course. As part of additional support, Scholarship Grantees will also be provided with one (1) day and two (2) days off privileges every week for the duration of course work and thesis writing, respectively. Please find attached copy of scholarship service contract and initial timeline for reference.