|TITLE OF THE PROGRAM
|PUBLIC MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (PMDP) SENIOR EXECUTIVE CLASS(SEC) BATCH 13 AND MIDDLE MANAGERS CLASS (MMC) BATCH 33
The SEC is designed for incumbents of directorship positions with Salary Grade 25 and up, or designated OIC Directors for at least a year, aged 55 years and below.
The MMC is designed for Division Chiefs (SG 24) or those in equivalent positions who are in succession for 3rd level posts. Designated OIC Division Chiefs and/or high-performing and high-potential employees with SG 18-23 are also eligible for nomination. All nominees must not be older than 50 years old.
|Full scholarship grants will be awarded to successful candidates including time-off from work for the duration of the program. Benefits and privileges such as transportation expenses shall be charged to DENR funds, in accordance with the existing scholarship policies and guidelines after their admission to the course.
|Development Academy of the Philippines (DAP)
|MODE OF STUDY
|The PMDP training is held in-person in the DAP Conference Center in Tagaytay City. Completion of the course is equivalent to a Master in Development Management for MMC and a Diploma in Development Management for SEC.
|The MMC is 12-months in duration with 6 months in residency while the SEC is for 50 days spread over 10 months.
Nominees/participants in the above activity shall possess the following qualifications:
1. Have at least two years holding plantilla position in the DENR at the time of application;
2. Have obtained performance ratings of at least Very Satisfactory for the last two (2) consecutive rating periods;
3. Performing duties and responsibilities relevant to the field of study;
4. Have rendered the required service obligation for a scholarship previously enjoyed;
5. Have not availed any scholarship (local and foreign) in the past two (2) years prior to the awarding of grant;
6. Must be willing to conduct a master’s thesis aligned to the priority programs of the Department or related topics to be identified/approved by the DENR;
7. Must be willing to sign a scholarship service contract and shall serve the DENR with the corresponding period of service obligation;
8. Must not be a delinquent scholar; and
9. In good mental and physical health.
The nominee shall submit the following requirements to Career Development Division-HRDS:
1. Memorandum addressed to the Chair of the Human Resource Development Committee (HRDC), attention HRDC Secretariat to be endorsed by Head of Office and concurred by Supervising Undersecretary/Assistant Secretary;
2. Board Resolution from HRDC Counterpart recommending the nomination of the applicant;
3. Service Record;
4. Certification from the Director supervising human resources/Assistant Regional Director for Management Service/Assistant Director (Region/Bureau/Attached Agency) stating that the applicant:
- has No Pending Administrative and/or Criminal Case;
- has No Pending Scholarship Nomination;
- performance ratings for two (2) immediate rating periods were at least Very Satisfactory;
- has not been a delinquent scholar from a previous scholarship grant;
- has rendered and completed the service obligation required under the previous scholarship; and
- physically and mentally fit to study.
5. Certification of actual duties and responsibilities (including past involvement) relevant to the course signed by immediate superior;
6. Updated Personal Data Sheet, with work experience sheet, duly signed by authorized person administering oath; and
7. Self-Certification of Non-withdrawal from the course.
|DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION
|MMC Batch 33: October 20, 2023
SEC Batch 13: November 03, 2023
The DENR HRDC shall screen and select qualified candidates to the program. Selected candidates will be notified and endorsed to the DAP to proceed with the application/admission process.
Qualified candidates shall submit complete application requirements to the Career Development Division through this link http://bit.ly/localscho
Should you need further information about the requirements, please communicate with the HRDC Secretariat at (02) 927-9107 and VOIP 1063.
Click the link for the signed invitation and its attachments, for reference: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iXRJuXhBLl4v-kFqk1J-Dv0UV8zKHbP6/view?usp=drive_link
- Published: 19 September 2023