Gratuitous Permit

Application for Gratuitous Permit




  1. Duly accomplished application form
  2. Endorsement Letter from the concerned Dean (for student applicants only), or in the case of an individual researcher, from a recognized expert or a research institution or conservation organization
  3. Prior clearance from the neighborhood/affected communities, i.e. concerned LGU’s, recognized Head of Indigenous Cultural Communities (ICC) in accordance with RA 8371, or Protected Area Management Board (PAMB)
  4. Copy of the Research/Thesis/Dissertation Proposals, or Copy of the Affidavit of Undertaking/Approved Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
  5. Payment Fee



<insert diagram here>


For more inquiries, you may call (02) 775-3300 local ____ or you may now proceed to Apply for Gratuitous Permit. Please click button to proceed.


Proceed to Online Application Form